So, you want to be in movies?
Well, here’s a chance to do just that! Okay, not anything Hollywood style, but a short silly holiday flick will have to do at this stage in your career.
All you have to do is this:
- Extract your face from one of your photos using your mad Photoshop skills
- Save it as a jpeg or png and make sure that there’s nothing distracting in the background – probably best to keep in transparent or white
- Go to this link www.jibjab.com/holidays
- Choose one of the wacky scenes to insert your face
- You may want to work with others in the class so that you have multiple “actors” featured – with their permission, of course
- Play the video and save it if you’d like to as a movie file (you may have to be a member to do this unless you choose a “free” scene)
- In order to get credit for having done this project, however, you must also do the following used commercial inflatables for sale:
- Freeze the video at a strategically clever place and take a screen shot of the frame (COMMAND-SHIFT-4 then click, hold & drag over the area and release)
- Create four separate freeze-frame shots of your work
- Collect those four images and send them to print
- Mount those photos and place them in your portfolio as you would with any other project
- Write a brief (1-2 ¶) reflection on what you did, how you did it, the choices you made, etc. and include it in your portfolio